Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone know anything...

Shot just eight miles from where I go on my November trip. God it's getting my blood pumping. Probably wouldn't be able to pull my bow back if I seen that.

Everything has been confirmed. I know the supposive landowner's son and he goes to the same college as me. Long story short, I ran into him at a bar last night and we spoke about the buck for 15 minutes as he showed me the harvest pics and trail cam pics of him. Its hard to believe but this guy had a bachelor pal this summer....a typical stud that I would say would gross 200 possibly higher (biggest frame on a deer I have ever seen...he showed me trail cam pics of him on his phone). he told me that they have pics of this guy and the stud typical sparring earlier this fall. I will have him send me the trail cam picture he has of the big typical. Regardless cool story on this buck!

Last edited:
Hey Iowafarmboy is this the same buck you have a video of along with pics in your gallery? Awesome buck! Congrats to you if you are the hunter in the pic!
Yes it is the same buck, and yes I shot him too. Thank you for your kind words, you'd be amazed at all the negative comments that get said. And it was a 140 yrd shot free hand! Ben aka Iowafarmboy

Last edited:
Top Bottom