Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrows

I switched to the Beaman ICS arrows last year. No complaints. All pretty good now, if you buy one of the top brands I don't see how you can go wrong.

I'm thinking of trying some new arrows this year. You guys have any suggestions?

Get some straight ones. Those really help :moon:

JK I couldnt resist. Im a fan of the ICS Bemans aswell. I also shot some of the Easton Axis arrows and never had an issue with them. Find what weight and spine you want then the rest is easy.

Blaster-the FMJ are a great shaft but so are the CE line. I LOVE the FMJ as they pull out of targets easy, plane less in the wind and have great penetration. Problem today are there are a TON of quality shafts out there.

I am shooting the new Gold Tip Velocity XT Shafts Wrapped and Fletched with 2 inch Razor Feathers. great groups at all distances.

I shoot Easton Axis. They have great penitration, and pull out of target alot easier then the others I have tried.

I just bought a dozen Easton FMJ's last month and they group beautifully but are a bit heavy, mine came in at 437grains finished arrow. The good things is, they are within ~1 grain througout the 12 finished. I shot the Easton ACC's, they look pretty good to. As was mentioned above, anything at the top of most companies scale seem to fly well, best of luck...

A/C/C's and Carbon Express Maximas I have used and loved for years. I had a Beeman ICS explode on me once, so I won't shoot those anymore. Crackers turned me on to the new Carbon Express Mayhem Hunter arrows this year, and I like them very much too. Lots of guys love Gold Tips.

Golt Tip XT Hunters for me. Top of the line arrow that won't break the bank. I can't see paying $100+ for a dozen arrows when I can get the same performance with the XT's for around $70. They have been a great hunting arrow for me for years. If you stick with the top brands it's pretty hard to find a bad arrow these days.

Top Bottom