Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV Sprayer

Parker VH

I'm looking for opinions on a decent rack mount sprayer for my ATV. I will be using it to spray a path about 6-8ft. wide on a fenceline on my property.
I don't need the super wide spray pattern but I need more than just a spot sprayer.
Any brand recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I'm looking for opinions on a decent rack mount sprayer for my ATV. I will be using it to spray a path about 6-8ft. wide on a fenceline on my property.
I don't need the super wide spray pattern but I need more than just a spot sprayer.
Any brand recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I have a 35 gallon pull behind Fimco that I have had for 7 years. I put in about 6 to 8 acres of food plots a year and have only had to replace a spring on one of the arms. The main thing is to thoroughly flush sprayer after each use and winterize it after you are done using it for the season.

If you are in the Des Moines area check out sprayer specialties. They can set you up with a system that will work for you. ( With commercial grade sprayers) they have always treated me well over there.

I bought a Tractor Supply branded sprayer this Spring and love it so far. It looked identical to the Fimco for a fraction of the price. I've only used it three times but bit has been rock solid to date.

I bought a Fimco ATV 20-2 sprayer today. What chemicals have you guys had good luck using for weed killer? I'm looking to spray a 6-8 foot wide path that I already have brushed out along my fenceline. This fence runs through woods so it's not open grassland type country. I want something that has the best chance of killing everything except possibly the grass that is spotty at best. I don't have a water source there so I have to bring up whatever water I'll need to spray so I don't want to have to spray multiple times in a season if that's possible.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks much.

We have a couple of semi-remote areas to spray, and last year invested about $150 in a gravity flow water tank that holds approximately 125 gallons. You can throw it in the back of a pickup, and it makes multiple ATV spraying trips much easier. Something to think about.

NWBuck

If you are close to a Northern Tool store, they have some decent sprayers that are priced really well compared to others.

Top Bottom