Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

barn photo

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I like the old barn photos. The wife and I tried to do this our self, I think they turned out ok, but thinking about have it done professionally. Has anyone ever had it done? If so hows it look and who did it?
picture.php
picture.php

i have been wanting to get a pic of our first season group and bucks on a barn, it just hasnt worked out yet, this year is our groups 18th year going first season shotgun and we have 8 mounted ranging from 150-175" bucks!! i think it would be neat. yours looks good!! neat idea.

I think it looks great. Not sure what a professional would do different. Then again, I'm not a professional so how would I know? :)

About the only thing I think a professional would do differently is have you relax in your pose. I don't mean to be disrespectful at all, but you look a little uptight. Those are great deer and a the barn background is awesome. You have a lot to be proud of. Relax and enjoy it!!

I think its an awesome pic, but a professional photographer would have got the bucks attention so they would have been looking at the camera instead of looking off to the side. ;)

Top Bottom