Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BBD- 30#er!

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
Get ya? haha

Got this Bobcat with a bow this weekend. Pretty happy about it as he will be proudly displayed in my living room in about 12 months. He weighed 30 lbs on the button.

I am waiting for my CO to call me back and get a CITES tag.

picture.php

Not really but a bobcat has been on the hit list for a few years. I have a red fox, grey fox, and yote displayed so this was next. Thinking a mountain lion out west is next.

That is one of the nicer bobcats I have ever seen, spots are amazing. Sure hope you mount him!

Nice one, I caught a 31 lb female last year a is on the wall now. PM me if a want to see the pose. Nice one you'll love it on the wall.

Anybody have any taxidermy recommendations? I am in Madison county, but anything south or des moines metro is close enough. I called Matt at raccoon valley but he said he didn't do small mammals.

Here are a couple pics of mine, one was not quite finished and the other is the completed one. It was hard to chose but I like this one the best.
picture.php
picture.php

Here's a few I finished up this spring, walking down the limb is a popular pose I guess lol. I modified the head and paws on these.

Anybody have any taxidermy recommendations? I am in Madison county, but anything south or des moines metro is close enough. I called Matt at raccoon valley but he said he didn't do small mammals.

If I ever have another one done or any other small mammal (or a fish) it will get a ride to MO. Check out some of Cole's work!

Timberland Taxidermy
Cole Cruickshank
10813 NE Witt Road
Cameron, MO 64429
(816) 724-0271

Top Bottom