Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best of last week

bowtine

Here are three different bucks that I just got pictures of off the same farm! I also have video of the BIG 8 and would love to get a chance at him or the bigger 10! FYI, the time on the camera is off.

What do you guys think the 8 might score. My guess is 150 gross.
1920august_buck_001-med.JPG

1920triangle_stand_shooters_003-med.JPG
1920triangle_stand_shooters_005-med.JPG
1920triangle_stand_shooters_008-med.JPG
1920triangle_stand_shooters_009-med.JPG

I don't know about score, but you sure have some nice bucks on the farm!! Congrats and thanks for the pics. It's tough to get an 8 to go 150, but if there is one, that one you have would be pretty close!! Congrats again!

thats a great lookin 8. I hate trying to score deer in velvet but my 1st thought was a very solid 145. I wouldnt turn down an opportunity at him , that I do know.
grin.gif

I agree that 8 looks just a tad under 150, but that certainly wouldnt stop me from shooting him. He has long mains and a really good frame.

the more I use trail cameras the more I think that until we actually see the deer in person we can't really say what they would score. I think that deer is bigger than you think but that is just my opinion. Great looking 8.

Top Bottom