Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Game 20' ladder stand

bukket

I'm the proud new owner of a very nice stand. I like this one very much. Stable, comfortable, and really tall.

A word to the wise: you'll need two guys to get this thing tipped up against a tree. The seat makes the stand so top heavy that you become the fulcrum in a teeter-totter when you try to one man it.

been there done that.glad no one saw me.
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm the proud new owner of a very nice stand. I like this one very much. Stable, comfortable, and really tall.

A word to the wise: you'll need two guys to get this thing tipped up against a tree. The seat makes the stand so top heavy that you become the fulcrum in a teeter-totter when you try to one man it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same thing! I love it so much to... very confortable but u may need a seat pad if urs didnt come with it for those long day sits!

I put my stand up all by myself all the time!! Just need to take it rung by rung and make sure the feet of the stand are planted in the ground b4 u start to raise it!
grin.gif
smirk.gif

I was setting up in the yard against a big locust tree and I couldn't get the bottom section to stick in the ground when I raised it. If I had been in the timber I kept telling myself I could have wedged a log or something against the bottom to get it raised up.

The teeter-totter was comical once it was all over. My 3 year old kid was standing on the other side of the yard laughing at me, begging me to do that again.

[ QUOTE ]
I was setting up in the yard against a big locust tree and I couldn't get the bottom section to stick in the ground when I raised it. If I had been in the timber I kept telling myself I could have wedged a log or something against the bottom to get it raised up.

The teeter-totter was comical once it was all over. My 3 year old kid was standing on the other side of the yard laughing at me, begging me to do that again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha thats hilarious! Yea.. When you are in the woods.. u can Wedge somethin against it.. or just dig a bit of a divit and then stick the two bottom legs in it! It works.. trust me! Had mine for 2 yrs now! Love it!!!

if i owned the land where i hunted, and made enough money to afford it, id use lots of ladders!!
Cool, im jealous
grin.gif

Top Bottom