Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bone Crusher is back!!

OLETOM

Well he came out and showed himself this year again. After passing on him last year, I might have to take him this year. These two pictures dont do him justice. My friend has two others that really show the mass and tine height as well as main beam length. My guess is Low to Mid 170 from those other photos. As soon as I have those, I will post them as well.

This is him in 2010 (145-150 class)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this is him this year, 2011.

picture.php

picture.php

It we would not have had the 70-80 degree weather last week, I would have already put an arrow through him. So Sunday night he will have a rage through his cage!! Possibly Friday night if the wind is not too bad!!

It we would not have had the 70-80 degree weather last week, I would have already put an arrow through him. So Sunday night he will have a rage through his cage!! Possibly Friday night if the wind is not too bad!!

Can't wait to see pics of this guy down! :drink2:

Pass him and have the next typical Iowa state record! What a nice young looking deer.JMO Good Luck!

That looks like a good one. Is the time stamp right on the camera? On his feet in the early afternoon? That's awesome. Good luck with him.

It was! That is what I couldnt believe...but my grandpa has been out squirl hunting on the far side of farm so he cudda bumped him. Dead end road n large ridge with all setaside on it so therw is no activity out there at all so to speak. I have only been out there twice since early july to freshen a mineral lick.

Something about Oct 3rd this year. I know of 4 different guys that shot mature "big" bucks on the 3rd. I also passed a mature old 50 class 11 point on that afternoon. Something must have been in the air that day.

Good luck with this one.

DedGeez is right I have 2 buddies and a cousin that all knocked down dandies on oct 3rd. Must have been something about that day. Good luck will be looking forward to pics of him down

Top Bottom