Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Sight ?

rookie10pt

I'm currently looking into getting a new sight for my bow, and in the process of looking I found one made by TRUGLO, its the 5 pin micro-brite at cabelas...any way, the thing i like about this sight is the different sizes of pins (1-.029, 2-.019, 2-.010). I remember reading an article awhile ago about sights and the author warned against using TO SMALL of sight pins, because they "disappeared" sometimes when at full draw. So my question is, has anyone had this problem? and if so, how small is to small for pin diameter? Thanks!

Aim small, miss small! If you buy a quality sight you will not have to worry about the pins "disappearing". I shoot a spott hogg with all .010 pins and have no issues. I shoot alot of 3D, outdoors and indoors as well as hunt with this sight and no issues. Anything bigger than .010, or maybe .019 and you will block out to much of the target past 30 yds, making it hard to "pick a spot". Good luck

Getting ready to get a new Hoyt spider and looked at tons of sights. I found a nice FUSE sight I liked for 32.00 It has 3 pins and is real bright. Price not being a factor I the one I got still will do the job. Does not look cheap by any means. Here it is the FUSE profire sight 3 pind model.

My new bow will be black/carbon fiber looking and this will match nice. Now I just need to find a good rage or Fuse quiver that will not deploy rages or Rocket meat seeker heads. Rookie I had a 1 pin brighter than heck truglow which I liked but I hunt so much on the edges that I need that 40 and 50 yd pin. I took the sight out in the sun light and it was just as bright as my old tru glow.

http://www.fusearchery.com/sights/index.php?id=profire

Last edited:
Top Bottom