Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broadheads

I started using the g5 t3's last year coming from rages. I can't get the blades out of the rage head with their new knurled pin design that holds the blades in the ferrule. That is why I switched.I shot 2 deer last year with the t3's and the blades remained Sharp and are built much stronger due to being made of steel. I also found both deer within 50 yards and Helen Keller could of followed the blood trail.

Another happy Wasp Jackhammer user here. Changing the blades is far easier than any mechanical I have ever used!:way:

Im a muzzy man for 7 yrs and i havent changed since i have found every deer or whatever i seem to shoot everytime

The Rage's are awesome as well. The entry and exit wounds are absolutely amazing! Have never had trouble following a blood trail or having a blood trail dry up!

I shoot G5 Tekans and I love them. They are sharp, durable, and leave a great hole and easy to follow blood trail.

Last edited:
Muzzy MX-3 for about 3 years with no problems. Replacement blades are cheap as the tips last deer after deer. Gonna try G-5 T3's this year(out of curiosity).

I've used Rages for years and have had good luck with them. I know a lot of people tell me horror stories, but i've never had anything but good results when using them. To each their own, but if they kill a deer that's all that matters. Some people need to worry more about shot placement and less about the broadhead as that's what matters most.

I've used Rages for years and have had good luck with them. I know a lot of people tell me horror stories, but i've never had anything but good results when using them. To each their own, but if they kill a deer that's all that matters. Some people need to worry more about shot placement and less about the broadhead as that's what matters most.
Couldn't agree more. All broadheads will kill deer today, Native Americans did it with sharp rocks, I think we can do it with the broadheads we have today. I've shot the Rage 2 blades for 4 years now and have not had any issues. Helped me out once on a sharp quartering away shot when I put my pin a little farther back than I should have. Entered behind the vitals, and caught the liver and offside lung, but what really surprised me is that when she took off running away, her "insides" were on the outside. I was in shock at what I saw.

Top Bottom