Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buckmaster G2

K

kingman

Has anyone bought one of these bows? If you did, what's your opinion?

We sell a lot of them in the shop and they all seem to like them a lot. We where shooting then down at the deer classics and the people all had good things to say about them. Also take a look at the Rackmaster,Trophymaster and the TRX they are real nice bow. I have a new Rackmaster because, I love the riser and it is shooting every fast and it's quit.

I have just recently bought a buckmasterg2, and Ilove it. Its small, light and fast. Its easy to shoot, and accurate for me to 40 yds. I dont have any more pins, but i really dont plan on shooting that far anyways. anymore questions just ask

I just wanted to say that I thought about getting a G2. It felt great when shooting I liked the dampeners in the riser and the speed was nice. The one draw back is the cams come with either a 70 or 75% let-off. Just to let you know Pope and Young wont let you in the books with that. I know you can buy the extra module for 65% let-off, but I felt it should have come with it. All in all I think it's an awsome bow for 450.00
But if you want to get serious get a HOYT

All got to do order it with 65% mod. Most pro-shop will change them and keep the 75% mod. A pro-shop should have all kinds of mod for jennings in stock we do where I work and is no problem to change them. Most bowhunter what the 75% that way they come that way. If the pro-shop whats he can order them 65% but,they will have what they sell the most of.

[This message has been edited by Bowdon (edited 03-21-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bowdon (edited 03-21-2002).]

Top Bottom