Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buying a new bow

doubledrop32

I am looking at buying a new bow, and was just wondering what new models some of you shoot and why you like them. I will also be posting me PSE bow madness for sale soon too if anyone would be interested. Thanks for your replies!

Hard to beat an Elite. Smooth draw and smooth shot.

but the monster is the one that gets to eat huh.....? :grin:

Shoot them all. The new Mathews Creed is a nice shooting bow (big step up from last years Heli M)

IMO the Hoyts are the best on the market right now. The RKT cam is very smooth and relatively quick. (I"ll sell you my element if you want to save a couple hundred off new) :grin:

The Elites are nice shooting bows (not sure what their flagship bow is this year) Last years Answer was a sweet rig though as well.

Really can't go wrong with any of the new boys, just have to find what feels the best to you in your hand. Don't listen to the hype or buy into what everyone else is shooting, choose for yourself and you will be happy. :way:

I've got an Element RKT and I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about it. It's pricy, but don't shoot one at the bowshop unless you plan to buy one. Fast enough for me, smooth, and it just feels awesome. Looks pretty cool to boot.

In all reality, all the new bows out there are nice, and shoot awesome. If they weren't, they couldn't compete. There are some great bows out on the market. You just need to go shoot some.

Top Bottom