Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cabelas vs Bass Pro Shop

Right on Booner! I was wondering if anyone else noticed that. I'd support the small guys in our area a little more if the customer service was better. I can go to Cabelas and Bass Pro and install anything I want on my bow. I taught myself how to use the bow press after having very negative encounters at the local shops. I welcome either Bass Pro or Cabelas. Not trying to sound negative.....just the way it is over here.

[ QUOTE ]
The Problem with alot of local shops, more than anything is the atmosphere .You have the owner (PRO), and then you have the 4 or 5 "GOOD O'L BOYS that have nothing better to do than sit in the shop and pat each other on the back . If you wan't to lose business ,this would be a direct route to that goal. Nothing will scare off somebody new to a sport faster,than going into a shop and have a horse's ass or two sitting in the background snickering and making comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right on with that comment.
waytogo.gif

Pharmer, If you're looking for a good gunsafe, I bought one at Sam's Club for $699.00. It's a great buy. I shopped around for a while and no one could even come close on the price for the quality.

Anyone get the MONSTER Cabelas catalog? Holy Moly Quackamole that buggar is huge. I am thinking I need to increase my fatty food intake for some quality porcelain reading time.

[ QUOTE ]
I am thinking I need to increase my fatty food intake for some quality porcelain reading time.

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I like Cabelas but when I used to fish a lot I liked Bass Pro. Thankfully we have a Cabelas in Kansas City now.

Top Bottom