Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Caption This

"Think Tank"
"The Oasis"
"Bonkers Throne"
"The Gas Chamber"
"Brown Town"
"The Oval Office"
Bonkers Turtle Head Cafe
"Excuse me while I choke a Darkie"

and finally

Bonkers Bakery " fresh loafs daily"

alright gotta get back to work.

Last edited:
couple more, couldnt resist.

"Fishbonkers Lumber yard"
"Bonkers Prairie Dog Lounge"

OK im done I promise.

Last edited:
Just a big bio hazard sign....

Set it and forget it.
Fountain of youth
Blast off

"Home of the Cleveland Steamer"

In honor of election day, Bonker's Ballot Box, Vote Early Vote Often, Flush twice. It's a long way to Des Moines, even longer to Washington. You call it a hanging chad, I call it a dingle berry.

Thanks for all the ideas. There were some very imaginative suggestions. Unfortunately most of them wouldn’t pass the wife’s sniff test. The one suggestion that made me go “Duh, why didn’t I think of that” was made by captain: “The Friendly Confines”.

Captain is right, I am a Cubs fan and “The Friendly Confines” fits on a lot of different levels. Who doesn’t like a friendly place to do business? We all know the Cubs are crap every year so it will never go out of style. The only thing that bothers me is no long rows of semi-shiny stainless steel urinals.

I will be moving my Die Hard Cub Fan Club certificate complete with Dallas Green’s and Ernie Banks’ signature, several pics of Harry Carry, the original ‘Possum Cracker and some old scoring sheets that I have kept over the years to The Friendly Confines.

I just hope I don’t sit down to do my thing and end up having to wait till next year to get it done.

Top Bottom