Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Couple vids

Man prices of good cams are coming down. I don't think I'm ever going to make a homebrew again. Anyone want a couple of P-41's?

Those videos are plain awesome.. Really gives ya a good look at your deer! Glad that it has been workin out for ya

Like I said in another post, I have 6 of the 550's and love'em! I had an issue with IR failure on one cam but i gave it back to the dealer I bought it from and he handed me a new one no questions asked.

I'm waiting on approval to become a dealer for ScoutGuard Cams. Should have it all taken care of by Monday or Tuesday. I know ScoutGuard limits dealer's lowest prices by making the dealer agree to follow a Minimum Advertising Price. I'm going to see if there is a way for me to get that price dropped a bit more for IWT members.

I just found the Scoutguard last night and I'm really interested in getting one. Do you have any sample pics I could see, found a couple of sample videos on youtube and they look good. I would like to see both IR and Color.

Also, how do you mount them to the tree? I found one pic that showed a ratchet strap but haven't found one yet that shows it in detail.

What kind of warranty do they have? Did you get your dealership? Where are you located at, I would much rather buy one from someone in Iowa than just picking one off the Internet.

Top Bottom