Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cull bucks for sure!

TallTines

Now I generally have a rule that I won't shoot anything till it reaches maturity but I think I will make an exception with these two. I can't have this going on on a farm I hunt!

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THA4 watched that movie by himself... </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHAH /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Did he have a glass of wine too? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

bottle of 1991 California Merlot......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

They are taking after the habits of brewcrew and DWILK......these deer must be from the same area!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are taking after the habits of brewcrew and DWILK......these deer must be from the same area! </div></div>

And you get to work with him all summer! Watch your back!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch your back!
</div></div>

Thanks for the advice! They say the best lesson is to learn from someone else's mistake! Although, you probably don't consider it a mistake, do you? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom