Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cumming Hunter Shot

blake

Life Member
From the Iowa DNR:

Gun Misfire Injures Cumming Hunter

DES MOINES – A Cumming man suffered a serious hand injury when the muzzleloader he was firing at a deer Wednesday afternoon exploded.

Theodore Larsen, 69, was hunting from an elevated stand south of Truro when the muzzleloader he was using exploded in his hands while he was trying to harvest a deer late Wednesday afternoon. His thumb was severed by the blast and was unable to be found.

Larsen was airlifted to Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines.

The incident is still under investigation by the DNR to determine why the muzzleloader exploded.

I laughed hard too. I know its not a good deal but that is jay leno material. I hope he is ok and i would.be curious to see what happened.

ROFLMFAO!!! That is too funny...the new headline not the story. I too bet he double loaded it. I have a line on my ram rod...okay, this too sounds way too messed up but to the point...Damn it! I put a line on the rod so I know how far to push the load in each and everytime for an effective load! FRICK that is just not comming out right! You know what I mean....then if you double load you can see something is drastically wrong! OKAY I AM DONE! F%^K

ROFLMFAO!!! That is too funny...the new headline not the story. I too bet he double loaded it. I have a line on my ram rod...okay, this too sounds way too messed up but to the point...Damn it! I put a line on the rod so I know how far to push the load in each and everytime for an effective load! FRICK that is just not comming out right! You know what I mean....then if you double load you can see something is drastically wrong! OKAY I AM DONE! F%^K

Hmmm line on your ram rod that is not comming out right......... Yours will be hunter injured due to ramrod not loading the load effictively.....

Prolly one of them new fangled electronic ignition guns. He had premature ignition from too much friction. Not enough bore butter on his ram rod or an undersized barrel for an over sized load.

This guy was just on channel 13 news and he had two loads in the gun. Two bullets and associated powder for each. Evidently he forgot it was loaded and loaded it again.

Top Bottom