Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

I have a question! If your so worried about this buck going public, why are you on here talking about it?!? Another thing, if it's so secret and no one knows about it, how do they know about the deer let alone connect him to you!? Unless the deer can speak I don't see how the he!! any of this is legit! Either your a guy with no friends and is desperate for something to do, trying to get info on this deer, or just dumber then hell!!! I'm goin with all 3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yes and who is it? </div></div> ...that's the point, who cares?

BTW - my guess is Nanny, since he seems to know so much. Take your pills nanny, the alter-ego's "r" taking over. </div></div>

Yea, thanks alot there bud. At first the guy had some logicall concerns. A few PM's between me and him, and he has things figured out. Now he is just messing around, and alot of people are taking it personally, so if you must, take it out on me.

My god its a city deer. Throw on a jogging suit, throw out some popcorn, and hit the dang thing over the head with a tennis racket as he comes in to eat the popcorn out of your hand and call it a year. If whoever called your buddy is having a hard time killing a big buck in the city, they should just quit for good.I know I would.

P.S. City deer prefer buttered popcorn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but this jerkoff doesnt deserve to even cum close to this animal!!!</div></div>

Nope, just other deer. If a human did it would be quite disturbing.

EDIT: The Jerk*** and C** words you used should never be used in the same sentence on a deer hunting website, just for future reference. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

leave nanny out of it.......the only reason for the fun is the guys that really think that im completely full of crap......now take a moment to reflect on this little journey we have came so close together on....... if it wasnt real why has there been a select few that have seen this buck. and make obvious comments.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If whoever called your buddy is having a hard time killing a big buck in the city, they should just quit for good.I know I would.

P.S. City deer prefer buttered popcorn. </div></div>

Now that's funny...
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Who needs a secret society to kill a city deer. Find out who's backyard he's gonna be in and sit on the deck and wait. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Alright this thread is funny. I for one as a PMA member want this in the legends forums. THIS IS UNREAL... The amount of replys and views this thing is getting.

Dean

Well fellas, this is every entertaining that's for sure!! Unfortunately, it is very humbling too because we are all nothing compared to this T250 stud! I mean seriously, none of us pass up 180 class deer because they are just pups! I would hate to see his trophy wall. It's obviously full of nothing but 200+ inch deer! It's no wonder that he doesn't want to kill this deer, his got 3 bigger ones spotted i'm sure! What a god!! ALL HAIL TYPICAL250!!

If there is ANYTHING I can do for you T250; sharpen your broadheads, clean your knife, anything please let me know DUDE!

Honestly though, you jumped the wrong bunch of deer hunters if you are trying to scare or impress anyone. Your threats and bluffs clearly don't bother anyone on here. Also, you have fooled no one into believing you bs either. We are keeping this post alive only for entertainment and to see what you are going to come up with next.
Your story about the phone call may be true. If it is, that sucks and I'd be pissed too but getting in the face of the guys and gals on IW was not the right move. Take some of the advice given and get phone records and contact the authorities if you are worried about it. But remember the only reason these people called your friend is because he talked to someone about this buck. So, maybe you need to question those who he has discussed the deer with. That only makes sense

NEVER SAID I PASS ON 180'S BUT HAD SEEN ANOTHER GOOD ONE IN THAT RANGE AND WAS LETING U KNOW THERE ARE MANY BUCK ROMPING AROUND CITY AREAS THAT BLOW 180 OUT OF THE WATER!!!! SAID IN ONE COMMENT THAT I DONT GLOAT, SO GET IT STRAIGHT. JUST 4 YOU I WILL GET A PIC POSTED OF A FEW DEER IN MY TROPHIE ROOM AND THEN YOU CAN SHARE A PIC OF YOUR ROOM TO ME

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not seen said buck but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. </div></div>

HAHAHA I love it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I swear if I read as much about schoolwork as I have on this thread I would be getting straight As up here at college. The amount of replies on this thing is ridiculous haha.

I can't comment on much about this so called "buck", but I think I am willing to put out a wild guess that it is in no way near a world record.

I WILL TAKE MY LAST 5 BUCKS DOWN AND GET A PHOTO TOMORROW WHEN I GET HOME....PROMISE! SOMEONE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY KNOW WHO I AM ...IF SO CALL ME AND I WILL TELL ALL ABOUT THIS MESS... STAY TUNED FOR THE FIRST SHOWING TOMORROW

DONT DO THE CLASSIC...SORRY, I'M JUST A GUY WHO HONESTLY KEEPS TO HIMSELF AND A FEW GOOD HUNTING BUDDIES WHEN IT COMES TO HARVESTING DEER. LEAGALLY.....NICE COMMENT TO.

This is the strangest thread I've seen on here yet. A few thoughts.

1. T250- quote the post you're replying to-it will be easier for some of us who actually have to leave our computers to follow when we check back in on this disaster of a topic.

2. How could a deer that big in the Des Moines metro area possibly have gone unnoticed? There would have to be thousands of people that have seen it.

3. If someone outside of the "secret hunting society" knows about it, is it still a secret?

OK carry on.

One more thought what has happened to hunting when people have to fight over a deer that lives in a city?

Top Bottom