Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do Bobcats S*% in the woods?

rtw4lc

We all ask the question do Bears crap in the woods? Well I know now that Bobcats do.

CDY_0195-1.jpg

CDY_0197-1-1-1.jpg

So do you really think the rabbit knows what he is jumping over?

CDY_0198-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats pretty cool stuff.:way: Do you know the difference in time between when the cat was there and the rabbit?

I've had to do that once or twice in the woods, never on trail cam though.

Cool pics.

Cool pics, I didn't notice this at first, but your two bobcat pictures are from different times as there is fresh snow in the second pic. I would be curious if it is the same cat twice or two different cats?

I have heard that bobcats don't just run all over the place, but sort of work certain routes or trails in a semi-predictable pattern. If so, and this is the same bob two different times then you might have set the cam on his route and will see it again.

Do you have a sense whether or not you are seeing multiple cats or the same one multiple times? I assume also that you hunt this area...if so, do you see them in person or are you only catching them on camera?

I am curious because I have bobcats on my own farm, although I have yet to see one personally, and I haven't had a trail cam picture of one either.

Two yearss ago I had pictures of a male,female and her three babys.

This summer one walked to with in a few feet of my truck with me sitting in side.

I am curious because I have bobcats on my own farm, although I have yet to see one personally, and I haven't had a trail cam picture of one either.

Me too, except with me it's the Easter Bunny, Big Foot and the Sweedish Bikini Team. I know they are all out there and someday I'll get trail cam pics to prove it. Until then I'll just have to believe.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom