Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Doe leader arrowed

2002%20doe.jpg
I didn't draw a buck tag this year and all these buck photos are killing me. I plunked down $250 to shoot this nosey old doe
tongue.gif
on Nov. 14th.She lead several deer right past my ground blind. Saw lots of big bucks(a couple in the 150's) that will be there next year.It was alot of fun even though I couldnt take a buck. I got alot of video and some pricey meat to take home.

Okla Hawkeye,

I have the same plan for next year if I fail to draw a tag. Just getting a few Iowa bruisers on video would be worth the trip, plus learning the land and people while I'm there.

okla hawkeye,

I'm impressed, paying that much to shoot video and take a doe. If I were in your shoes I'd probably do the same. Nothing like being out there videotaping Iowa bucks!

Also helps those of us living in Iowa appreciate what we have.

Good hunting and good luck next year.

Old Buck

If I was still living in North Carolina, I'd rather come to Iowa and only be able to shoot a doe and be able to watch/photograph some nice bucks than stay in NC hoping to shoot an immature dink buck that would be smaller than any doe I would shoot in Iowa.

url]
I just got back to the site to read the replies and noticed I loaded the wrong picture.(I am not real good with computers). I had a couple different photos labeled backwards. I wouldn't have even mentioned it but she was such a big doe I thought I should post the true Iowa deer. The picture above was a nice one from Neb. earlier in the year. Sorry.

That is a nice sized old doe!! It can be hard to shoot one like that and anyone who does can be proud of it just as with a nice buck. Hope you get a buck tag next year.

G6

Hey Okla,Thats a big IOWA doe. One of those long old smart deer.I think if a man works all year he ought to be able to treat himself good during huntin season wouldn't you agree?

Top Bottom