Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Does this ever happen to you?

DWlLK

PMA Member
When you're hunting over a decoy and you forget its there. So, when you spin around in your stand there is a buck at 15 yards!! I hate it when that happens. Always about gives me a heart attack.

When you're hunting over a decoy and you forget its there. So, when you spin around in your stand there is a buck at 15 yards!! I hate it when that happens. Always about gives me a heart attack.

LOL.... Just did that this year. Bought a new Renzos decoy, the photo printed ones. (Look very realistic) Had a doe set up and walked awy to set out some scent bombs. I turned around and was like, CRAP, where did you come from..... took me a second to remember it was the deke....:eek:

I shot mine once!!! Oops!

It was a really good shot though. I nailed him! But, I was kinda pissed when his antler fell off though :mad: I would have mounted him otherwise...

I've done it during turkey season many times. It seems I nap a lot more in the woods during turkey season.

this is the first yr ive used a deke and i did the ol' turn around and about sh** my pants at least once.. that flambeau deke is too dang realistic

Aside from hunting over a decoy, my passions in life are poetry, romance novels, fashion and going to the tanning salon. I also really enjoy running a hot bubble bath surrounded by fragrances of lavender and honeysuckle after a long hunt. ;)

:confused::confused::confused: You sure sound like an interesting fella!

Hey this is a family type forum!!!! Tone it down ! What ever you do in the privacy of your own woods is your business!! :D

roflmao.gif
smilielol.gif
roflmao.gif

That is hilarious!! Danny you really need to watch what you say.. Especially to little boys.

Top Bottom