Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dog crappers strike again!!

Well for the third time in the short three weeks we have had our Romney Ryan signs out in the yard someone has tossed their dog crap on/around the sign. Yes I know it was on purpose because it was bagged first then untied and tossed leaving the bag there as well:mad::mad:!! How childish can you get, I mean seriously I know that every single person for like six blocks in every direction is liberal, but grow the heck up.

Liberals are tolerant of every point of view as long as it agrees with their's!!!

Dang Western, right after they were running around with dog crap on your place, they were stealing another guy's trail cam on here. These Liberals are making the rounds, I suppose they'll be easy to find as usual.... Smell like crap, taking what isn't theirs & destroying property because they aren't getting more free stuff they feel entitled to. Keep a watch out for these Liberals - but don't worry between the hours of 5 am to 4 pm though- they are sleeping during that time.

That's the whole reason I decided not to put Romney/Ryan signs in my yard this year. Tons of hippies in the Iowa City area with nothing better to.

That's the whole reason I decided not to put Romney/Ryan signs in my yard this year. Tons of hippies in the Iowa City area with nothing better to.

Better yet for all the IC hippies. When I was there we use to whack a deer and then drive around town for a few hours with the tailgate down. Always was fun, loved that City but hated its politics.

Better yet for all the IC hippies. When I was there we use to whack a deer and then drive around town for a few hours with the tailgate down. Always was fun, loved that City but hated its politics.
tailgate? don't you mean strapped to the hood or stuffed in the trunk of the old gold honda?:way:

tailgate? don't you mean strapped to the hood or stuffed in the trunk of the old gold honda?:way:

Yeah, the only time you ever drove around with a tailgate down was when you borrowed my truck . :drink1:

political signs

sounds like them crap thrower's need to practice some, but then maybe Romney's morman leader misdirected the crap to stop him from getting !!!t faced, god help this country if he's elected!!!!!!:moon:

Top Bottom