Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Duck/Geese Hunters? Update! Video And Pics.

Nebraska_hunter

Anyone on here hunt birds? Past couple weeks have been good. Last Week we bagged 11 ducks in 2 days. With the cold front and the snow moving in it should be pretty good. Had about a dozen geese come into the lake yesterday but i couldnt hit a thing. Ill post some pics later.

Re: Duck/Geese Hunters?

Last Tuesday and Wednesday me and two other guys shot 15 and 18 ducks. Limits of mallards on Tuesday. Then ice. Tried it again a couple days ago, but the ice was too much for the boat.... Almost 3 inches. I had to go back to work, but I hear they're pounding the fields.

Fields are packed!! all of Iowa! ive been a waterfowl guide for while now and i havent seen numbers like this for a while. We slam'd thru October and November but now they are taking a beating in the fields.... lots of greens get'n spanked too!!

i guide for myself. i started doing it on my own 2 years ago, figured i am on the water in my boat or on a cornfield 24/7 may as well get paid for it. I guided 4 big game in Montana for about 6 years before tho, so the guiding thing is'nt new 4 me. fun tho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i guide for myself. i started doing it on my own 2 years ago, figured i am on the water in my boat or on a cornfield 24/7 may as well get paid for it. I guided 4 big game in Montana for about 6 years before tho, so the guiding thing is'nt new 4 me. fun tho. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Here are some pics of last Saturday. Had a few flocks come right in. Didnt even have to call. Got 5 Saturday and my brother and my dad got 7 Sunday. Here is my brother and I
IMG_0426.jpg
And here is the small crew.
IMG_0429.jpg
I got some video of a Clock that was wanting to come in Thursday morning. It was a group of 50 or so but only half wanted to work us. Didnt end up with anything but was pretty cool having them work us the way they did. Two video's. Would have more video but everytime i shut the digital down is when they were locked and coming in but flaired at the last moment. Nice Big Flock Coming back around.

Top Bottom