Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Finally got him back!

sw outdoor nut

After a long wait I got my muzzy buck back. He is my biggest ever and probably won't ever top him (and that is ok). I am very blessed to harvest an animal like this, even shot him while I was sitting on the ground at 35 yards. You talk about heart attack:D. Whether you believe in God or not, this was (still is) divine intervention. I am in the military and could be stationed any where in the world and God placed me in the great Midwest. I try to not take things for granted and am very greatfull for any and all opportunities outdoors. We are on our way to England next, so I am not sure where we'll end up, but I am very thankfull for our time here in IA/NE. Enjoy the pics...
MDGC0026.jpg

MDGC0028.jpg

nov09034.jpg

DSCF8608.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your services so that we may be blessed to have such a wonderful country to hunt in.

Secondly WOW! Great buck

Thank you for doing what most of us are not willing to do!:way: That is a fantastic buck! Congrats!

First off, as others have stated, thanks for your service. I appreciate all that you and the rest of the armed forces do for us.

Secondly, what a BEAUTIFUL looking mount. Who did your taxidermy work and what form is he mounted on?

You'll be able to admire him for many years to come :way:

Great buck and thank you for your service to this nation and it's citizens. Your sacrifices are more than most of us can really understand. Be safe and be strong.

Awesome buck, the mount looks phenomenal, I am also curious to who did your work because he does an awesome job! Thanks again for your service in the armed forces and congrats on a brute of a deer!

SW - like others stated - I appreciate the freedoms that you men and women fight for. And as you mentioned - whether you believe or not, God's purposes are with intent and carried through for a reason. Thanks for sharing your story and encouraging others...

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't looking for any special praises, although they are appreciated. Just wanted to share the story/animal to those who I thought would appreciate it.

The form is a McKenzie 9800 series

Brinck's Taxidermy in Omaha did the work. He REALLY has some awesome work in his shop. It is really a site to see, Wolves, African (including giraffe), elk , moose, and nice mulie's/whitetails. He is busy, which shows the caliber of his work.

Now you just need to get stationed in Alaska and get yourself on a Grizz and Moose hunt for resident costs... :way:

Top Bottom