Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

flats from this wknd

Sticks

PMA Member
(UPDATED) ANOTHER NICE FLAT LOOK TOWARDS THE BOTTOM

this past wknd had pretty good luck scott st bridge. tried a couple other holes up the coon side an made a trip up to the adel dam.\

couple pics from scott

couple 15lb flats on friday night
Image Hosting

10lb flat on saturday morn
Image Hosting

about a 5lb eye on sunday
Image Hosting

caught many others, but those were some of the bigger ones.

sorry about the poor quality those were all taken on my phone

(UPDATED) got some more nice flats this past wknd the biggest one was 25.5

here he is

Image Hosting

Last edited:
I'd love to try my hat on a big flathead someday!

If you ever decide to act on that, Kaare, look me up! I got a few recently acquired spots that might have a few 40 lbs + flatties in them! Id be happy to put you up for a week and treat you to some true redneck fun!
;)

seriously.....

If you ever decide to act on that, Kaare, look me up! I got a few recently acquired spots that might have a few 40 lbs + flatties in them! Id be happy to put you up for a week and treat you to some true redneck fun!
;)

seriously.....

I second that! I usually do pretty well on the camo cats, and I'm not talking about running bank lines either. I know it's probably about as likely as Thomas showing me the Muskie ropes though ;)

Anyways, nice job on the kitties fellas. You've officially got me itching to get after them.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I need to get out! Last couple years I've been trying to expand my fishing horizon's and have ignored the flatty's....but I've got the urge again! Nice fish!

I need to get out! Last couple years I've been trying to expand my fishing horizon's and have ignored the flatty's....but I've got the urge again! Nice fish!

Get down here to Red Rock in a few weeks and we'll pull up some 20+ lbers!

the lake will be sick. lots of big flatties coming out of there in a couple weeks. last year i caught a 52 the 2nd wknd of june

Last edited:
Yes sir, always starting around the 10th of June the big flats start biting. It's gonna get good! Only a week or so away!

Wow, can't say I've ever fished the lake itself for the camocats... Always kind of been a river rat, but I'd sure give it a shot. Let me know! If I can peel myself away from work and the boy for a night I'd love to come down!

Hey Dunkin

Did you keep the flatties or release them?? Hey Chris just because Blake won't be fishing with you doesnt mean you cant take me fishing!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom