Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Food in Des Moines

T_Max

PMA Member
If this is the wrong place for this, feel free to delete. Gonna end up in Des Moines this weekend. Is there anywhere I have to eat? I was told Zombie Burger is an experience. Anywhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been there once about 5 years ago. Very unique burgers on the menu and the food was awesome and a interesting place and atmosphere for sure

What u doing in Des Moines? Enjoy time here. IBA banquet this weekend. I can’t make it to this years but I will go to others. Tons of great places to eat - limitless!!!

I'm in the Army Reserve and was recently transferred to a unit there. Should be in town once a month for a while. :D Long drives in my future...

There is hardly any left in the DSM area anymore. They have been closing them over the last several years.
lol i was just kidding

T_Max, I'm not real big on restaurants, I dont mind getting something good and bringing it home, but if you want a good steak johnnys is delicious, been there a few times for a work outing.

lol i was just kidding

T_Max, I'm not real big on restaurants, I dont mind getting something good and bringing it home, but if you want a good steak johnnys is delicious, been there a few times for a work outing.
Johnny's Italian by the airport? I'm staying by the airport.

It's a chain. The one by the airport is good. There's one by bass pro in Altoona also. The wife and I also like fuzzy's tacos too but not sure if there is one down that way.

yes, I've been to that one a few times. Its sort of a fancy vibe to it, some people are dressed up to go. Theres one is west des moines and also altoona.

It's a chain. The one by the airport is good. There's one by bass pro in Altoona also. The wife and I also like fuzzy's tacos too but not sure if there is one down that way.
Theres a fuzzys on mlk right by the I-cubs. I think it might be closed right now though.

Came up I-35 and the first 5 miles I was in Iowa I probably saw 50 deer. That would take a month back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom