Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

From the Days of Old....

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I will accept all major forms of poking fun....

I threw this together last night and thought you guys would get a kick out of it. It was 2002 and I had been trying to film a hunt for a long time. This opportunity presented itself and I couldn't pass.... :D

Again, I was young, so was the deer.... so for that reason, I guess I am opening myself up for some jabs.... I'll take it i guess!
:drink1:
:drink2:

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/watch.asp?id=2936

Last edited:
The only thing I will make fun of is.....

Alot of people say, "back when I was young and skinny," You can only say, "back when I was young."

:drink2::drink1::grin:

Just messin with you buddy. Great video.

I get a "this video has been deleted" so I guess I'll just leave it up to my imagination.

NNNNNNNOOOOoooooooo!!!!! THA4 lickin his moob, my eyes my eyes my eyes!!!!! Much like Lot's wife, I am forever turned into a pillar of salt for looking upon a graven image that I was forbidden to see. At least the deer will come lick me once in a while, not that they should.

The 'Bonker

I get a "this video has been deleted" so I guess I'll just leave it up to my imagination.

NNNNNNNOOOOoooooooo!!!!! THA4 lickin his moob, my eyes my eyes my eyes!!!!! Much like Lot's wife, I am forever turned into a pillar of salt for looking upon a graven image that I was forbidden to see. At least the deer will come lick me once in a while, not that they should.

The 'Bonker
Me too...minus the imagination part.

Take it easy on ol THA4. The cammo adds about 60 pounds.

Nice editing. Great music. Real entusiasm not at all "give me a minute" BS.

The 'Bonker

No jabs here, great video. Big or small they all count and the thrill of it all is worth just as much as the deer itself. Nice work.

Take it easy on ol THA4. The cammo adds about 60 pounds.

Nice editing. Great music. Real entusiasm not at all "give me a minute" BS.

The 'Bonker

The camo crack is a classic, I think I must have same type! :D (The type that adds about 60 pounds.)

Top Bottom