Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Front Cover of North American Whitetail

WE have no big dear in decatur county, Im pretty sure he shot that deer in Wayne county, but just me and what I hear ;)

You guys realize that deer was shot last year, and was at the deer classic, and also was posted on this site last year....just figured Id let you know...

I don't understand why they keep doing stories on such dink deer in NAW??? :grin: That thing's a HOG!!!

-Longspurs-

Got my issue today,..hawg buck.
However, the story of it and the other bucks profiled were all that I enjoyed. I am actually starting to dislike the magazine, if not for the big bucks I'd quit getting it. Anyone notice all the ads in the magazine? Also, it'd be a better use of page space to profile more deer than to have a 4 page article about eliminating every odor in your life. I loveto hunt whitetails but I'm sorry,..I'm willing to hunt a season without worrying about a scent in my truck or house. I have little kids, a wife,..geesh I have "life". Garbage bags on seats..changing my diet...I'll go on living thanks.
The authour of that article may read this, who knows. I just can't imagine such a lifestyle being remotely enjoyable.
I guess, whatever sells.
I may not like every story in Big Buck but at least I see about 30 mega bucks from Canada and the U.S,..no "how to's" and not every second page is selling something.

I let my subscription run out last year Kaare. For those very reasons. Besides, they usually show up here if they are big.

I am actually starting to dislike the magazine, if not for the big bucks I'd quit getting it. Anyone notice all the ads in the magazine?

Yeah, I let my subscription lapse because of the story to ad ratio. The magazine got really thin when you tore out the ad pages.

Most websites are following this trend as well, wondering where I will turn next.:confused:

Maybe go back to basics.......

Anybody remember the usenet days?

Top Bottom