Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Full Draw Whitetails!

nannyslayer

Buddy of mine Dean Partridge (Saskbowhunter on here) has come out with a new video this year. It is a 100% bowhunting, 100% fair chase Canadian giants. Definitly a video worth looking into.

After over 1200 hours in the field, working full time, a young daughter, a son on the way, and a lot of help from Jason and the whole Hunting Canada and Beyond crew, the DVD production is finally completed. The first 100% archery, fair chase and free range video production to come from big buck central, Saskatchewan Canada. Check out the website at fulldrawwhitetails.com ,and watch for our commercials on HCAB and WildTV, as well as many favorite hunting publications.

Thank you so much to everyone who's support and motivation help bring the project to reality and completion.

Best regards,
Dean Partridge

dvdcoverfront.jpg

Thanks for posting this Nanny, I was unsure if it would be ok for me to post it here or not.

Thanks for all the support so far, this wasn't a big budget, or big group project, so the orders are very welcomed!!

Also big thanks to everyone in the old Video forum here for motivation to keep on it.

Most of the deer featured on the vid you guys have all seen as there are the ones that have been posted her the last couple years.

For sure the easiest way to order is on the site, fulldrawwhitetails.com , or you can just shoot me an email at d.r.partridge@sasktel.net. Lots of guys to save shipping are getting together with a couple buddies and emailing me to order as one shipment, which works too.

I wish I could go to the classic to have them on sale,if anyone has a booth there and wants to sell them and make a few bucks, shoot me an email and I can send you a bunch.

There are a few on there way to Nanny here soon, aybe he will post a review.

Thanks again,
Dean

Top Bottom