Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Good day, good game! Well....

Scooonie

Well, boys! Good day, good game. Scratch that...Good day, Blow out! ISU was proven the youngest brother of the three. Thanks for the pre-game trash talk, it was a blast!
Go Hawks!

cyhawk_trophy_feature.jpg

3 coaches in 4 years and the worst quarterback performance of all time may have had something to do with it! Not gonna lie, it hurt!

Lucky for the hawks, the big ten is super weak this year, and I think they could do some damage. I'll be cheering them on from here on out.

Lucky for the hawks, the big ten is super weak this year

I'm guessing you haven't seen scores from the Big 12 this weekend... ?

Kansas State - 15
LA Lafayette - 17

Iowa - 35
Iowa State - 3

Houston - 45
Cowpies - 35

Toledo - 54
Colorado - 38

Mizzu narrowly escapes Bowling Green.

Michigan State laid an egg against Central Michigan but other than that the Big Ten did/is doing very well. :way: :grin:

I'm guessing you haven't seen scores from the Big 12 this weekend... ?

Kansas State - 15
LA Lafayette - 17

Iowa - 35
Iowa State - 3

Houston - 45
Cowpies - 35

Toledo - 54
Colorado - 38

Mizzu narrowly escapes Bowling Green.

Michigan State laid an egg against Central Michigan but other than that the Big Ten did/is doing very well. :way: :grin:

Cowpies was a big loss for the big 12, no doubt. Houston is a good team though. But neither Colorado or K State were really highly regarded. Every conference has its teams that have to fill the bottom. ISU is one of them, along with the other two losses. As far as the big 10, all I was saying is the Hawks could do some damage. I think Penn State is special, Ohio State is overrated as always. Michigan MIGHT turn out okay, we'll see. AP has 3 big 10 teams ranked and usa has 2. Big 12 is all over the board. There is no comparison, sorry...

Top Bottom