Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Morning

I'm starting to get the sick feeling everyone says they get. Man this sucks. All I can do is put my best effort in tomorrow. Just hate waiting want to find him or see that he is fine

I'm starting to get the sick feeling everyone says they get. Man this sucks. All I can do is put my best effort in tomorrow. Just hate waiting want to find him or see that he is fine

The Hardest part is waiting for morning to arrive..

Pop in a movie and get a goodnight sleep..

Hopefully you got a pass through and hit liver. Then he's sure to be dead. I would think that a double lung hit would put him down sooner than 300 yards. But then again, I've shot one particular buck multiple times throughout his vitals and stood and watched him take 15 minutes to expire. That animal had some serious stamina! Keep your head up and try to think about where that deer may have been headed as you search. Good luck!!

Id check by any kind of water, ponds creek river etc ? Ive seen mutiple deer run to water after being hit, I shot a desent 7 basket earlier in year hit him high I never found him looked a for days ( on public) I left him alone till next day but it hard tell how many over ppl went out there and bumped him b4 I got to look. it is a really crappy feeling I hate not findin my deer, good luck hope u find him

This guy was directly under my cam as I was out looking for the other buck yesterday. My stand is directly above the scrape.
PICT0063_zpsf689fbd6.jpg

Its always a better feeling to know that he was able to shake it off and go about his business. Still a bummer for you though. Who knows, maybe you might get another crack at him.

Looks like your place is starting to pick up really good, i think my is starting to die down in rut activity, i have had 2 cameras on 2 different scrapes for the past 2 weeks and have had no big bucks check them, all little bucks

First mature buck in the daylight on the camera.. Starting to see more movement also. Seems like this property is always behind everyone else.

Top Bottom