Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Great Reads, Finally the Truth put out by the Liberal Media.

If there was any doubt in your mind before on this issue there sure shouldn't be now. The Washington Post and Newsweek are severly liberal and even they have started to state the reasons why we need a new president. Remember this is from the Liberals themselves!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...b95560-1a17-11e2-aa6f-3b636fecb829_story.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/08/19/niall-ferguson-on-why-barack-obama-needs-to-go.html

http://bclabjfoley.blogspot.com/2012/07/washington-post-hits-obama-hard.html

You do realize that all these articles are some ones opinion? Contorversy sells, you can't blame any media organization for wanting to boost their profit margin. Now, had any of those publications printed damning evidence of the presidents performance as opposed to some ones opinion, you might have had something.
You do get an A for effort though. As my sons 2nd grade teacher tells him: Try again.

Correct, these are opinion-driven pieces--fact. However, westernsix is also correct in saying that many traditional democratically driven media sources (i.e. The Drive-By Media) are turning their back on NObama. THAT is a clear indication in the direction of today's politics.

I think BIG chance is actually coming to Washington in November--and NOT the fluffy, racially driven change that NObama preached four years ago....

:way:

My point here is that two of the articles are written by in house staffers of newsweek or the washington post, and they printed it in their news source. I realize they are peoples opinion iabwhntr, my point is that these sources are strongly left wing Liberal driven sources, and even they have had enough of the keeping this under rug and out of the news. I realize that the second one was written by a more right side supporter, but there was still a left wing editor that printed that in their news media. They print battles agreed, but when was the last time you saw Washington Post or Newsweek have anything against Obama or even a Democrat for that matter?? I am not trying to tell you these articles are going to convince the uneducated that still wont see that Obama is not qualified to run this country.

And for your little cliche there are 100 that go the other direction too.
common sense just isn't so common anymore....
you just cant fix stupid....
I mean if you cant read these and realize that when his supporters from 4 years ago are stating that he is not qualified, but yet it doesn't put some doubt in your own mind on why you feel he is truly able and ready to lead us out of this hole than please refer to the above.

Duly noted 'Six.
People are disappointed with the current administration. And I think you're right that people who were all for him 4 yrs ago are now stepping back and re-evaluating the situation. I still think he will win in Nov though.

Duly noted 'Six.
People are disappointed with the current administration. And I think you're right that people who were all for him 4 yrs ago are now stepping back and re-evaluating the situation. I still think he will win in Nov though.

Well I have hope, my HOPE is that the nightmare of 4 more years does not come true.

let me start by saying that i in no way, shape, or form will vote for Obama.... i am 100% in favor of Romney. i just want to clear one thing up here though... a newsaper, no matter how liberal, will publish ANY signed opinion letter.

Top Bottom