Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun safe

Electronic keypad or dial? If electronic try to call the manufacturer. A friend if mine got locked out of his (with electronic keypad) and got through to the manufacturer and they ran him through a HUGE combination that reset the combo for him. Probably your best bet.

if it's electric...did you try and change the battery? mine is a 9V and pops out the bottom.

I have a John Deere safe as well, if u were able to get in then it just stopped it is the battery. If the handle is not all the way to the left then this could be the problem , if it is a dial safe them I could get you the # of the only man I know that can get that thing open. legally .

I have a John Deere safe as well, if u were able to get in then it just stopped it is the battery. If the handle is not all the way to the left then this could be the problem , if it is a dial safe them I could get you the # of the only man I know that can get that thing open. legally .

Got it! Thanks fellas, had to go through manufacturer!

Top Bottom