Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hat Idea

outdoor

Ok I have this hat, and it has a D for my school and red hat w/ blue writings b/c thats my schools colors. On the front its a D and on the back it has my last name. What would be cool is to have a hat in camo or what ever w/ and I-Whitetail logo and on the back have the Disply name like mine would be Young12_Gauge.Have like a camo backround and have Blaze Orange for writing and Iowa-Whitetail sign. Now thats way cool! Now are you wondering how is that possible? Well, Its not a button back, or a Velcrow <--- spelling back but it is a felxe fit. That means it has no back like a button its fits all sizes. Its not a bad idea buts its a cool one too.
waytogo.gif

I'm not much for the multi color mesh hats, but I do like the middle one and I love the two I have now. I think having our screen name above the IA Whitetail logo on the back is a hell of an idea. Anyone? I'd pay whatever it cost to have it personalized.

I don't think those with the flex fit were mass produced....they were an idea that some of the moderators had. I seemed to have misplaced mine and am in the market for a new one as well.
confused.gif

Top Bottom