Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawkeye Football, gave me a coronary today

muddy

For literally bending Michigan State over a barrel I about had a heart attack today watching them try to hand the game over to the freaking Hoosiers.

We seriously need a field goal kicker and Stanzi needs a haircut! :D

Um.. yea... all the way down to the last play! As the great Peter Griffin would say "Holy Freakin Crap"... did u see the michigan and illinois game!? I thought that one would never end

The Indiana coach looked like he was having a good time....I'm guessing he is the next in line for a heart-attack for big 10 coaches. Wow....

Good win for the Hawks.They better play better next week against Northwestern or they will get thier a$$ handed to them.
To bad the Clones couldn't pull off that 2pt conversion against Nebraska.It would have been great for them to beat Nebraska and Texas both in the same year.

I was worried about a let down after last week. Congrats to them for doing just enough to get the W

why was it so hard for the hawkeyes???
dumb hawks better no screw around next week!!

It seems to me that the Hawks either step up or stoop down to the opponents level every game, with the exception of 1 or 2 blow outs a years. Thats why once in a while they get burned.

Top Bottom