Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heads up! (gross pics)

Thought I would thro a WARNING out there for everyone to look out! Well i was lucky enough in Florida to be swarmed by salt water fleas and bit to $hit.. Returning home with still visible bites I thought nothing of it... Well my bite under my armpit started hurting and getting big! The old lady's whole family Doctors so off we went last night to sewe her dad... Well it's MRSA... witch is a very contageous STAPH! It hurts sooooo bad.So if you do see what looks like a bite from a spider, watch it very close. People are geting this stuff all over Iowa at the moment. So check your kids and yourself often.. The sweet under arm pic is almost as big as a GOLFBALL!... Her dad is com'n over tonight to numb it and slice it open! YES! I can't wait.
CraigsList054.jpg

CraigsList055.jpg

CraigsList056.jpg

ya, thats gross, better than looking at your face tho....

just pop that thing!!

hahaha

Are ya sure it is MRSA? (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) Probably is a Staph infection but I sure hope for you and your family's sake it isn't MRSA.

The 'Bonker

That was a good one.. Atleast I caught back to back Muskies in ur face this year... On your boat even .. hahahahahah.. I wish I could pop it but the touch of a tissue would send me into a stroke. Her dad is taking a blade and putting a 1/2 inch cut in it, and then will take the wood end of a hospital q-tip , jam it in and dig in circles until all the walls are broke up. I'm get
n drunk for this one!

Ya it is, but her dad said we can't freak out yet.. All sheets are washed and we have all took a shallow bath in bleach water and vinigar. Hope it it tame for our sake. From what he has told me it is some SCARY stuff. Thank god only one got big out of 4 on my body.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Atleast I caught back to back Muskies in ur face this year... On your boat even .. hahahahahah.. </div></div>

true, good thing you had a guide who knew what he was doing!
thanks for the Tip by the way
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dang that isnt good at all. Ive got something like that on my finger and my whole hand is swelling up from it. Just started out looking like a bug bite. better get it checked out. thanks for the heads up

Dude!?! Hope that turns out ok for you. I'd be wanting a local before getting cut like that though. I guess local liquor store is better than nothing though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Good luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so whats the word? </div></div>

Still sleeping off the anesthetic hangover? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Seriously man, I hope all is well.

Well ther was NO WAY a needle was hit'n my skin! It was wasy to tender so we went old school and broke out an ice cube.. That was the worst pain of all... Praying for numbness I had to do the stabbing. (did'nt wanna strangle my girls dad if it hurt). So potatoe in hand I shot for it and BOOM the 1/2 inch cut let the valcano explode.. The pics are way to nasty but I will go into detail... Imagine the thickest blood mixed up with the sweetest lung butter you could hack up with a early winter cold. Thats what came oooozzzing out. It did it all last night too. So now time will tell. The blade we use would be awsome for taking capes off skulls and tearduct work /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
\
CraigsList058.jpg

CraigsList057.jpg

just out of curiousity, what was the potatoe for???

did you get hungry part way through the "surgery"

ha

i just threw up in my mouth

HORRID!

Bonker you have an uncanny nack for taking things way pass the line of sanity....

[ERP]

It takes a lot to get to me when it comes to crap like that.I got an infection like that in my hand.I watched them cut it open.It's a lot worse when it's you!

I bet that kid had a sore throat!

Top Bottom