Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater Body Suit

What I like about the HBS is that since it comes off the shoulders that it would make for a much more efficient bow shot because you don't have nearly as much clothing getting in the way.

When you so much clothing on I just don't believe we are nearly as efficient archers because we practice 95% of the year with much less clothing. So even if you practice a bunch with lots of clothes on it still doesn't flow naturally in my opinion. The HBS looks like it could be the solution to that.

Those who have it do you feel like deer maybe look up more because you look like a camo pumpkin in a tree?

Heater Body Suit order going out this week - who wants one?
PM me for special introductory price for IowaWhitetail members on my initial orders. They tell me they are in stock and should ship same day so we will have them by the time the late season opens back up.
Lets all stay warm and stay out there - can't shoot 'em from the couch.

Well I got a HBS from Santa last year and never used it....so this thread inspired me last night. Toted my HBS out with me and set up my snow camo ground blind (another awesome tool for late-season hunting, by the way).

So the snow was sideways and it was plenty cold...and I was warm as two kittens playin' in a wool sock /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif It was awesome! I was serious about testing this thing, so I didn't even dress that warm.

One serious drawback that hasn't been mentioned, however. I ate tuna tetrazinni for lunch, and had some serious "internal combustion" issues going on. Only one direction for all that vapor to travel...straight up the chimney /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Other than that, no complaints here. Anxious to try it in a treestand!

Got my HBS on Friday, thanks Boyd! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I haven't had it in the field yet but I decided to try it out in the Arctic Circle (just outside the house) and it's obvious this thing is going to RULE. I wasn't out long but it's pretty clear you're not going to get cold in one of these. Anybody that uses one already have any tips on getting ready for the shot in the smoothest and most quiet way possible?

Top Bottom