Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater Body Suit

Team Haastyle

Host of Haastyle Hunting
Lately I have been thinking about purchasing a Heater Body Suit for both late season hunting and ice fishing. Has anyone used these or know someone who has. Would like to get some reviews on this suit. Thanks all!:way:

Buy one........ you will NOT get cold!!! Bought one last year and dont know how i ever hunted without it during the late season!! It would work good for ice fishing also i'd think!! It is a little pricy but worth it!!

I made fun of the guy I hunt with about his sleeping bag, then guess who was able to sit longer this week? It wasn't me.... They look like a pretty sweet deal. Would have been handy for sitting Saturday and Sunday of this week. If you have the coin I would say give it a shot.

The material is quiet and the zipper is silent. I can hunt in below zero temps with a sweatshirt and sweat pants and the body suit if I am in a double bull type blind. Treestand, I will wear my regular hunting clothing and the body suit. They are as advertised. The only trick is getting into one while in your stand. But, once you get the hang of it there is nothing to it. :way:

The material is quiet and the zipper is silent. I can hunt in below zero temps with a sweatshirt and sweat pants and the body suit if I am in a double bull type blind. Treestand, I will wear my regular hunting clothing and the body suit. They are as advertised. The only trick is getting into one while in your stand. But, once you get the hang of it there is nothing to it. :way:

Ditto Limb's comments....when it's cold the HBS does the trick for me!:way:

I wont go out in this kind of weather without mine. I have spent many more hours in the field than i normally would have.

I'm planning on putting an order in for some Heater Body Suits in the next couple of days. If anyone is interested let me know.

For those of you that have one what camo do you prefer.

Of course late season bow and muzzy is when it will normally be used.

I know they also have a new camo and wonder what everyones thoughts were of it?

Thanks

I have the lost camo suit, I duno why they dont come out with a snowcamo suit?? It is a pain to get into the suit while in your stand the first few times I did it, but after awhile its no big deal!! I also purchased the neoprene booties to go over-top the suit for sitting in blinds when there is snow on the ground so your heater suit dont get wet. I would say the booties are a must for blind hunting!! Either way the suit is a must i'd say for these nasty iowa winters!!! And if you get cold.... they will give you money back no ?'s asked!!

I have several Heater Body Suits in stock if anyone wants one - can also order them in if I don't have what you want. Ask around, I have suited up lots of IW guys.

Can't seem to sell these things when its 80 outside but watch the thermometer drop below zero and the stock disappears! Even ordered myself a new one to help fill my late muz tag. Several other happy IWers getting new HBS - anyone else?

Top Bottom