Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help from Handymen

I've seen some of you guys' trophy rooms (awesome) and I was wondering if you had pictures of your shops/garages. I have a nice new area and need some ideas on how to lay it out. Any photos?

Sure.

269garage_008-med.jpg

269garage_009-med.jpg

269garage_011-med.jpg

OK, so maybe you don't want your shop to look like this, but if somebody comes over to "borrow" a tool, they ain't never gonna find it.

I may have the only shop with a signed Larry Zach print.

269Zack_card-med.jpg

OK so its not a print,but its a neat card.

The 'Bonker

OH yeah, I took these a couple of years ago. Its much worse now.

I believe the "Send Help" sign on picture three took the words right out of my mouth! If you are like me, you know where just about everything is though!!

I'll try to snap a couple pictures inside my deer shed later too!

I know mine changes about every 6 months. My offive area is to small. 10x10, houses 3 computers, vinyl storage and a plotter. The area above the office is awesome for storage. Whatever happens...when you build them they are never big enough. I spend alot of hours down there.
426P1010491-med.JPG

426P1010490-med.JPG

426tables2.jpg

426tables.jpg

Jeez Ryan, I wouldn't know where to leave a "desposit" in there anymore. You gotta admit though, my shop has character whereas your shop has, well, a certain "sterillity" to it. But them again, your shop is a money maker and my shop is a money waster. Yours creates cash flow, mine creates flow alright and if I was a cat I'd bury the flow it creates.

The 'Bonker

Bonks, I pictured your shop to be rafter high with empty King Cobra bottles and hazardous waste from the hospital. It's organized chaos I'm sure.
grin.gif
Ruddley.......damn man, that shop makes third world hospitals look like landfills. Nice set up!

Bonker, all that stuff and not a single empty Old E bottle laying around? I'm kind of disappointed. But at least I feel better about the mess I have got in my garage.

[ QUOTE ]
Bonker, all that stuff and not a single empty Old E bottle laying around?

[/ QUOTE ]

Them empties is worth a nickle, I cash 'em in as soon as they are mt.

The 'Bonker

"Quando omni flunkus moratatti"

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to I guess"

No, whats a opossum lodge?

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom