Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hour log

kellyprymek

PMA Member
Lets start a hours in the stand log.
I am back in the stand tonight for my 6th day during bow season adding up to 22 hours on stand I have seen 2 nice bucks in that time but no shooters. At least 50 does

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I've got about 16 hours in over the course of 3 days from 5-7 OCT. 1 Doe down, missed on a great 8 point. Probably saw close to 25 deer, a lot of young bucks and does. Had about 6 within range.

Last edited:
I only have 6 hours on stand in two sits. Saw 15 deer, all does aside from 1 spike and a two year old 9pt.

All at 60-100 yards, nothing close.

I haven't even had a deer close enough to get my first "heart-pounding" of the year out of the way.

8 hours in the stand, one doe with in range, but could not shoot as she was down in the bottom of a shallow creek bed.

Man a lot of you guys have logged a lot of hours so far. Don't burn yourselves out before it gets good!

I've had 2 sits, 4 hours total. 10 does, 1 spike, one of those does is in the freezer.

Man a lot of you guys have logged a lot of hours so far. Don't burn yourselves out before it gets good!

Yeah, I've been out three times for 4 hours each sit. Every hunt I did not see much activity until the last 2 hours, so I could have cut my stand time in half and really not changed the hunt any.

For the most part though, I enjoy being out there.

I have 8 hours in the stand on 3 sits. Have seen roughly 15 does/fawns with 4 different bucks. Had 2 does in range as well as 2 different bucks.

Cool, but who is keeping the runnign total on the site here?? LOL

Now that would be interesting. How many hours are logged by IW members and how many deer are seen.

Top Bottom