Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunt Of A Lifetime raffle tickets

FinBonZ

Life Member
Just spoke with the person in charge of the yearly 90 Day Raffle and the tickets are going fast again this year. He got the 5000 tickets just a couple of days ago and about half are sold already. Please let me know if you are interested in a ticket. Here is a link that lists the prizes http://www.huntofalifetime.org/raffle.shtml

A ton of quality guns, 4 Honda four wheelers, many cash prizes that lead to the last day's drawing of $10,000! $40 a ticket gets you two numbers to track as they draw 90 days straight using the Penn. daily lotto pick 4.

This is a huge money maker for a great cause. Even though this organization is not well known in Iowa it has benefited youths from in state. You may have met the founder a couple years ago at the PF Convention in Des Moines. It was her first time in Iowa and we would love to get a booth set up at the Classic this year.

I would like to thank all of the IW members that bought tickets last year and hope many more will buy this year. Please help support a great cause!

You can reply here or PM me for more details.

PS- Southeast Iowa Chapter Members will receive free delivery of tickets as well as a cold beverage of your choice!

I had a question asked about the link I provided above. The H.O.A.L. websight homepage has not been updated. If you go there it says the 90 day raffle tickets have been sold out. That is still on from last year's raffle. H.O.A.L. is ran completely on volunteer help. Their websight is not always current because of that.

Also, when you click on the link to see the list of prizes, that too is last year's prize list. I compared it to this year's and it basically is the same list. A few guns are out of order but the quality of the firearms are just like every other year.

I bought one last year and plan on buying another this year. It's pretty fun watching the raffle and seeing all the great things they are doing with the money. Sometimes we get caught up with our own lifes and we forget what the real problems really are.

Thanks again this year Kenny and the other repeat buyers. A few more IWers have requested tickets for the first time and your support is greatly appreciated!

Keep'um coming! The tickets will get sold out for sure. But it really would be nice to see someone from Iowa or a member from this websight to have their number come up!

Still waiting for someone from the SEI Chapter to step up!

Top Bottom