Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting apps

bkcrrtnps

I know this has been discussed before but ha anyone found any new apps and what are your favorites now?

I use the heck out of Back Country Navigator Pro.. Instant aerial maps and you can navigate with it and mark waypoints.... can also switch to different map layers like topo... well worth the $10 i spent on it

Trimble outdoor navigator app is good. You can view aerials, mark waypoints, mark/save trails, compass, keeps stats. It's also free, unless you want upgraded to pro which I haven't found a reason for.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Trimble outdoors pro is what I use the most for aerials. Scoutlook weather for weather and sundroid for sunrise / sunset.

What is the name of the app that shows your tree stand locations and the wind direction on a arial map. I saw it on a hunting show recently but I didn't write the name of the app down. It looked pretty cool.

Some apps depend on the operating system. Some Droid or google apps will not be available on iphone and vice versa.

What is the name of the app that shows your tree stand locations and the wind direction on a arial map. I saw it on a hunting show recently but I didn't write the name of the app down. It looked pretty cool.

Mossy Oak app, powered by scout look. Gives you a "wind cone" from your stand

Top Bottom