Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic sold???

With Larry Huffman gone, this was bound to happen. His remaining family members didn't have the love of the whitetail as Larry did.

I guess this is probably why Greg Huffman stiffed me on the mileage reimbursement his invite told me he would provide me with for coming to his show to officialy score racks!

Anyone know if Iowa Show Productions is the same company that puts on the UNI Dome's NE Iowa Sport Show every March?

So is this gonna impact the way the show is will it make it better or worse or wont it change it? Hopefully it stays the same i love coming down every year

Score Guy, Iowa Show productions is the one that does the shows at the Dome. I just hope it stays like the IDC and not like the Sports Show at the Dome.

Iowabowhunter, I agree 100%. I think the UNI Dome show is intended to be variety oriented so as long as the vendors that have gone to the IDC are happy with their results it should continue to have the same content. I've had really good experiences working for the folks at the UNI Dome if that's any indication.

Top Bottom