Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

is this the same

I'm pretty disappointed in field & stream for not getting permission to put the picture up. Granted it's all over the internet but if you make a publication, you gotta get permission I would think. What do I have to do? Put copyright on my pictures?

shadowpeople said:
I'm pretty disappointed in field & stream for not getting permission to put the picture up. Granted it's all over the internet but if you make a publication, you gotta get permission I would think. What do I have to do? Put copyright on my pictures?

Sue F&S!!!!! XD

I would be pretty upset...I mean I could understand private parties not getting permission to post that but someone as big as Field and Stream that's just disappointing...

You could just email the guy and tell him to take it down since he didn't have permission. If it's a big deal.

Myself or my friend aren't really that worked up about the whole deal but I guess I expected more from an outdoor publication as far as using an image that wasn't theirs to share. The picture is all over the place in emails etc... but one would think that F & S would be a little more conscientious. I could see them doing it to the wrong person and really getting someone upset. It's no different than sharing pictures on a forum such as this without permission in my mind.

Myself or my friend aren't really that worked up about the whole deal but I guess I expected more from an outdoor publication as far as using an image that wasn't theirs to share. The picture is all over the place in emails etc... but one would think that F & S would be a little more conscientious. I could see them doing it to the wrong person and really getting someone upset. It's no different than sharing pictures on a forum such as this without permission in my mind.

I hope I didn't come off as sounding like "why are you throwing a fit, cause it's not a big deal!" because that is not what I meant to say. I just was saying if you wanted him to take it down, email him and ask him, he might just do it.

As far as F&S being more conscientious about the pictures they use, they might not care? They might have the mindset that it's on the internet and it's pretty much fair game. Or maybe they think they have better lawyers than most everyday person like us? haha :drink2::drink1:

I'd be tellin Field and Stream to take that pic down. Not saying you or your buddy is money hungry or wants publicity, but if they are going show a picture of that deer they should be paying you for it. I'd either want the cash in hand, or it kept completely private. Doesn't take much searching to find out who and where the deer was and someone to come in with a lump of change and lease it.

I'd be tellin Field and Stream to take that pic down. Not saying you or your buddy is money hungry or wants publicity, but if they are going show a picture of that deer they should be paying you for it. I'd either want the cash in hand, or it kept completely private. Doesn't take much searching to find out who and where the deer was and someone to come in with a lump of change and lease it.

X2..............

does anyone know the story on this buck?? I heard it was taken on public ground. And the other night I heard it wasnt even real

does anyone know the story on this buck?? I heard it was taken on public ground. And the other night I heard it wasnt even real

Mitch Rompala's cousin shot it illegally and it fell dead on state lines, so now there trying to figure out which state has jurisdiction to take it. I heard they may cut it in half!:rolleyes:

Or maby you should get a PMA membership!:grin:

Or maby try reading the thread from the beginning:grin:

Double D said:

Story is in the pma. Wasn't public ground, and I assure you it was very real.

Sent from my DROID3 using IW

What is the PMA? I would just like to hear the story behind this buck. It is a giant and congrats the the guy who shot it!!

Top Bottom