Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW Golf Outing

golf outing

what about a 3D shoot and sheet shoot somewhere were all hunters here...then after words drink some beer...:drink2::way:

I'll commit to golfing. Maybe we can do a handicap sort of match where those of you who are decent to good are forced to pair up with one of the handicaps such as myself. Should keep things interesting and the scores somewhat straight?

im good with the golf to...i was just given some other ideas b-cuz alot of people were saying there were going to hang out at the club house..:way:

just let me know when and were...

I'd be willing to be that even the ones saying they are better off hanging out in the Clubhouse will end up playing at least nine holes.........I gurantee that's where all the "stories" will have happened at and nobody wants to miss out on any of them, crappy golfer or not.

I'm in for golfing. Maybe do some best shot or something to get everyone out and swinging. I'm in se iowa, no all day green fee down here, if I remember there may be some around Cedar Rapids and Ames.

I'd be willing to be that even the ones saying they are better off hanging out in the Clubhouse will end up playing at least nine holes.........I guarantee that's where all the "stories" will have happened at and nobody wants to miss out on any of them, crappy golfer or not.

My feelings exactly!

I have only played 9 holes once in my life (most consecutive holes ever) at my wife's 20 yr class reunion. It was held at a difficult course, it wasn't pretty.

Anyhow, I'm willing to become a IW golf event legend. :D

What are some of the handicaps of some of the better golfers on here?I have been getting a yearly pass at the local municipal golf course the last couple of years but undecided about this year.I heard kalona has a 9 hole course that has a pay and play all day course but ive never been there.

What are some of the handicaps of some of the better golfers on here?I have been getting a yearly pass at the local municipal golf course the last couple of years but undecided about this year.I heard kalona has a 9 hole course that has a pay and play all day course but ive never been there.

I don't know how the handicap thing works, but, typically I'm in the low - mid 40's on a par 36 9 holes

Honey creek golf course is in Boone. Its central to the majority of our contributors, its not terribly expensive, and its a challenging but open course. Ive seen deer on it several times. It sits in the boone riverbottom and has some pretty good scenery. But enough about the beer chick, its a beautiful golf course too.

Honey creek golf course is in Boone. Its central to the majority of our contributors, its not terribly expensive, and its a challenging but open course. Ive seen deer on it several times. It sits in the boone riverbottom and has some pretty good scenery. But enough about the beer chick, its a beautiful golf course too.

I second this!! For the price you can't beat this course! I play it numerous times throughout the year and it's one of my favorites.

Top Bottom