Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Jokes of the day (take2)

spinefxr

PMA Member
A carload of hunters, looking for a place to hunt, pulled into a farmer's yard. The driver went up to the farmhouse to ask permission to hunt on his land.

The old farmer said, "Sure you can hunt, but would you do me a favor? That old mule over there is 20 years old and sick with cancer, but I don't have the heart to kill her. Would you do it for me?

The hunter said, "Sure" and headed for the car.

Walking back, however, he decided to pull a trick on his hunting buddies. He got into the car and when they asked if the farmer said it was OK, he said, "No, we can't hunt here, but I'm going to teach that old cuss a lesson."

With that, he rolled down his window, stuck his gun out and blasted the poor old mule. As he exclaimed, "There, that will teach him a lesson!"

All of a sudden a second shot rang out from the passenger side and one of his hunting buddies shouted, "I got the cow!!!"

Joe and Bubba leave deer camp to hunt together for the day. That evening Joe comes back to camp dragging a real nice 10 point buck. The other guys ask Joe where Bubba is. Joe says he's a mile or so up the trail, he had chest pains and might have had a heart attack. The other guys are dumbfounded and ask how he could leave Bubba out there and drag in the deer. Joe says, well I didn't think anyone would steal Bubba.

A hunter walking through the jungle was surprised to find a pigmy
standing beside a very large dead beast...

Amazed, he asked, "Did you kill that?"

The pigmy answered, "Yes."

The hunter then asked, "How could a little bloke like you kill a huge
beast like that?"

Said the pigmy, "I killed it with my club."

The astonished hunter asked, "How big is your club?"

The pigmy replied, "There's about 60 of us."

Top Bottom