Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

JUNIOR gets drafted!!!

JUNIOR

Yesterday during the 15th round, pick 442 of the MLB Draft, I was drafted to the Chicago White Sox's. We negotiated a signing bonus and I leave for Phoenix Arizona today. It has been a quick turn of events. I thought I would get a week or two before leaving and when I heard I was leaving today, it was devastating. The emotional side is still kicking a little bit, but my family and I will pull through. It has always been a life long dream of mine to become a professional baseball player! I am ready for it and can not wait to see what the future holds! I will be ready to hunt when I get home!
-Chris

Last edited:
Awesome! Crazy how quickly you have to report already. Will be fun to follow along and hopefully you can make it to the big leagues! You just graduate HS this year?

Last edited:
Congratulations that is an amazing accomplishment and best of luck to you!!

Nice ball park down in Phoenix too!!

Last edited:
I can't even imagine your excitement. You've reached a milestone that far too many can only dream about. Best of luck!

Congrats buddy, that is a heck of an accomplishment. Where will you be starting off A, AA?? Let us know so we can follow you. When you make it to the big leagues we expect an IW day at the park :)

Congrats buddy, that is a heck of an accomplishment. Where will you be starting off A, AA?? Let us know so we can follow you. When you make it to the big leagues we expect an IW day at the park :)

I echo the warm wishes and congratulations!! AND...also the idea of an IW Day at the ol' ballpark someday when you hit the bigs! :D Good luck!!

That is amazing. Good luck on the bump. Keep the updates coming. The great thing about the MLB is that if you're playing in October you are having a great year. If you're not you get to go hunting.

Thank you guys so much, it means a lot! I will play rookie ball and work my way up! Might stay in phoenix or go to Montana, depends on the rookie ball team I get put on! This is going to be fun!

Montana would be great for the outdoors and a chance to meet a rich ranchers daughter. I'm sure the cleat chasers are thick in Arizona tho.

Top Bottom