Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Landowner Earn a buck program...............?

Steve-O

World Member
I have never thought of this and I dont know why. Today I just called a gentlemen that I havent hunted on is ground for over 5 yrs and asked him if I could come back and hunt. He said sure not a problem except for a certain couple of weeks because he hunts it and said " I only have 1 request, that is that your first deer is a doe" Talk about a smart farmer starting up his own earn a buck program. I am sure many of you do this also but I just wonder how many of you that allow other people to hunt your farm(s) put this into effect?

Great idea! Most people just say "you can hunt but you have to shoot -X- number of does", which of course no one does. I would say...show me the does and then you can take a buck!
smirk.gif

Steve, Pile up a truck load and you will always be welcomw! I always tell land owners that let others on to do this.

Let me know when you are on your way Travis and I will help you out with the does. I just love being in the timber. Yep you can call me a tree hugger if you wish!
grin.gif
While I am next to my bow of course
grin.gif

Top Bottom