Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Larry Zach shot a giant

Holy Smokes....one of the best video hunts I have ever seen. Not very often you get to see start to finish footage like that. WOW.

Ya, that really was a phenominal short video. He's really got a knack for it... and that buck... what a giant!

Talk about a giant, that deer is HUGE. I'm confused why he didn't want it scored either, since all of his "famous" deer paintings have the score on them. Maybe since he finally shot one of his own giants he wants it left at that, who knows. Either way that's a deer of a lifetime without a doubt.

Talk about a giant, that deer is HUGE. I'm confused why he didn't want it scored either, since all of his "famous" deer paintings have the score on them. Maybe since he finally shot one of his own giants he wants it left at that, who knows. Either way that's a deer of a lifetime without a doubt.

Believe me this isn't his first buck of a lifetime, he has like 6 including one that was the state record non typical bow kill for awhile.

It's always interesting to me to see different people's reaction when they get a big buck on film.
He was breathing heavy & seemed somewhat nervous when he was in the blind, but when he walked up on it, I thought he was shockingly calm. He talked in a calm voice & kind of acted like he was walking up on a doe he'd just shot.
Just a walk in the park for him I guess! I'd have been doing the Stan Potts impression if I'd walked up on that buck!

I'm not trying to say he wasn't excited about shooting the buck, trying to knock him or anything of the sort....it's just interesting to see different people's reaction, and his was what I would call very calm at a moment like that.

Congrats to him, that's a HECKUVA buck! :way:

Great deer and a really cool video.

Don't know if he checks in here anymore or not, but if so, congrats to "Old Buck" :way:

NWBuck

Buck

Unbelievable buck, would anyone like to share a guess at what this buck scores? Great video as well!

Top Bottom