Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leaf River 35 mm

I have three of them, my hunting ground is the better part of 2 hours away and gas is 3.00 and ain't coming down.. Pretty sure I want out of the business One money for all three $150.00

I've had several inquiries on these and I have to be honest.. I don't think I passed out accurate info so I went down and looked at them. The camera is a Cannon "Sure Shot Owl PF". before digital this camera was considered one of the best for trail cameras.
Trigger speed really wasn't an issue with the film cameras, from my understanding the slow trigger speed in some cameras is because of the time required for the micro chip to wake up.
Trigger speed in the old film cameras really wasn't an issue. The cameras take 2 AA's and the unit 3 C's.. They typically will last a year plus.. One unit is three years old, the other two are less than two years old.
I would have my film developed and put on CD's, Cost was minimal and quick with the 1 hour shops. The only problem I ever had with these was condensation inside. I lost a power switch on my first one and Vibra Shine fixed it NC. Since then I keep a big descant pack inside and no more problems

Top Bottom